Chief Financial Officer
Utility Usage and Cost
SHISD Business Office Procedures Manual:
(Forward and Table of Contents)
- Forms: All forms for each section. Instructions are in each section.
- Accounts Payable
- Activity Funds
- Cash Management
- Child Nutrition: Free & Reduced Meal Application
- Child Nutrition Meals & Charge Limitations
- Conflict of Interest: Employees & Management
- Conflict of Interest: Vendors
- Certificate of Interested Parties: Form 1295
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Fixed Assets & Inventory
- Fraud/Assess Awareness
- Grants: Application Procedures
- Human Resources Services
(see also Administration- Human Resources page on the SHISD website)
- Internal Control
- Leave: State, Local, and Sick Bank
- Payroll Records
- Payroll Account Distribution & Staff Responsibilities
- Purchasing: Co-op, Local Funds
- Requisitions: Local Funds
- Shared Service Agreement
- State & Federal Grants Manual: Education Department Grant Administrative Regulations
Tax Rate Documentation
- Ordinance to Set Tax Rate, August 29, 2016
- Ordinance to Set Tax Rate, August 17, 2015
- Ordinance to Set Tax Rate, August 18, 2014
- Ordinance to Set Tax Rate, August 22, 2013
- Ordinance to Set Tax Rate, August 6, 2012
- Resolution to Set Tax Rate, August 29, 2011
Conflict of Interest
Landowner Bill of Rights
Tax Rate Trend Information - (Tax rate trend infomation is maintained by the County Tax Assessor-Collector. You may contact the Gregg County Tax Assessor-Collector online.
Federal Grant Awards - The Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act does not apply to federal awards that pass through the Texas Education Agency. All SHISD federal grants pass through TEA.
Group Health Coverage Plan and Report - SHISD participates in the Teacher Retirement System uniform group insurance program.
SHISD School Board Employment Policies - Please click on the school board tab on the District's website, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Spring Hill Board Policy Manual Online.
The Comptroller’s Financial Allocation Study for Texas (FAST) examines both academic progress and spending at Texas’ school districts and campuses. The table in the above link profiles each Texas school district, with an assigned FAST rating of one to five stars indicating its success in combining cost-effective spending with the achievement of measurable student academic progress. Spring Hill received five stars.
Bonded Debt Disclosures
For more information on SHISD's bonded debt, please refer to the Texas State Comptroller's website.
HB 1378 - Debt Transparency
Spent & Unspent Proceeds
Total Outstanding Principal & Interest