BOARD SEEKS COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT FOR SUPERINTENDENT PROCESS
The Spring Hill Independent School District (ISD) Board of Trustees has employed Texas Association of School Boards (TASB) Executive Search Services to assist with the search for a new superintendent. The Board has requested that school personnel and the public be involved in developing qualifications and characteristics of the person the Board should seek to become the new superintendent.
Community meetings schedule for August 26, 2014
BACK TO SCHOOL PEP RALLY
Spring Hill's annual Back to School Pep Rally will be on Friday, August 22, at 7:00 p.m. in the high school gym. Student athletes will be introduced for football, volleyball and cross country as well as band, twirlers, flags and cheerleaders. Booster Club and PTA will have merchandise for sale.
2014 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL INFORMATION
Season Ticket Sales
Football Letter from Coach Sartain
Summer Football Practice Schedule
Football Program Advertising
- Business advertising and contract
- Senior advertising and contract
Meet the Teacher -
Wednesday Aug. 20
12:00-12:30 SHISD employees (all grades)
12:30-1:30 - 3rd grade
1:30-2:30 - 4th grade
2:30-3:30 - 5th grade
BACK TO SCHOOL
- Registration information for all campuses
- High School Supplies
- Jr. High Supplies
- Intermediate Supplies
- Primary Supplies
Spring Hill PTA is proud to offer an easy way to purchase your school supply needs for your Pre-K through 8th grade SH students. Avoid the crowds and hassle of back-to-school supply shopping, with convenient home delivery, all while supporting SH PTA
- Simply order online by visiting the following website: www.ordermypack.com and enter your childˇs campus code:
- Primary: (Pre-K, K, 1st and 2nd) 106350
- Intermediate: (3rd, 4th and 5th) 106516
- Jr. High: (6th, 7th and 8th) 106519
Spring Hill PTA is committed to the success of our teachers and students. Each year we provide teacher and campus grants, as well as student scholarships. Join us next year at our monthly meetings and find out how you too can make a difference in the life of a child. Thank you for your support!!!!
2ND ANNUAL LEGACY LUNCHEON – HOMECOMING WEEKEND
- Spring Hill Independent School District along with the Education Foundation and Alumni Association will host The 2nd Annual LEGACY LUNCHEON and AWARDS on September, 20, 2014 (during Homecoming Weekend).
Please plan to attend the Legacy Luncheon and perhaps make some nominations of those you consider to be outstanding Alumni and or Faculty. The nomination forms are on our website at www.springhillisdeducationfoundation.org, or just give us a call at 903-323-7745 to submit a nomination.
- If you have any new addresses or emails of alumnus to share with our database – we'd love to be able to include any and all who are a part of the tradition of the Spring Hill Schools.
Education Foundation asks…WILL YOU BACK THE BLUE?
Engraved Paverstone Fundraiser (Education Foundation)