Spring Hill Employees, Students, and Community,
This April 1-30, Spring Hill ISD will participate in the Million Mile Month, a global challenge to achieve a million miles of activity for a healthier you, our school, and community.
Let’s show everyone how many miles the Spring Hill Community can complete together this April. Registration is quick and participation is easy and fun.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Visit https://events.healthcode.org/
2. Select New Registrants.
3. On the Edit Profile page, choose “Spring Hill ISD” from the “Select Your Organization” pull-down.
4. Then choose your group from the “Select Your Group” pull-down. We have organized it into groups for convenience in tracking your miles.
5. Select your Mileage Goal. We are challenging everyone to log 30 miles for the month.
6. Finally, click “Complete Registration”. You are now registered.
Be sure to spread the word and encourage others to join the team.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Starting April 1, sign in to your Million MIle Month Personal Profile page and enter your activity miles or minutes. Entering your activity is simple through the web site and is mobile friendly, accessible from any device. (Or sync up with Fitbit or MapMyFitness.)
Check out the Public Leaderboards to see how we are doing in the rankings. Also see our Private Leaderboard by clicking on Spring Hill ISD in your Private Profile page.